The online-only mattress firms Novosbed and Leesa have been quite successful. Products from each of these companies have sold well by emphasizing the savings customers receive when purchasing their goods online, despite their differences in design.
Many people are wondering how the two mattresses compare and which one is superior as the two companies expand.
Both of these mattresses appeal to me, however I believe that some individuals will prefer one over the other due to personal tastes.
In order to help those who have narrowed their options down to Novosbed vs Leesa, this article will examine the most notable similarities and differences between the two products.
Novosbed Mattress vs Leesa Synopsis
In case you’re in a hurry, I’ve summarized the main differences between these two mattresses for your convenience.
- Feel — When it comes to mattresses, the Leesa and Novosbed both have what we call a neutral-foam feel.
- Price — Leesa’s mattress is $100-$150 less expensive than Novosbed’s (after discounts).
- Firmness Options — It is possible to get Novosbed in a variety of firmness levels. The Leesa mattress is only available in one firmness level (medium).
- Cover — This may seem like a little detail, but Novosbed’s cover can be washed in the washing machine (the Leesa mattress does not).
However, there is a lot more to each of these issues than you might think, and you should be aware of it. Learn more by reading on.
- Both are only accessible over the internet.
- Both sleep trials and customer service are excellent.
- Both have a lot to offer.
- Both mattresses are made of foam.
- A latex-like Avena foam and memory foam blend together in Leesa’s comfort layer, while memory foam is the sole material in Novosbed’s.
- In comparison to Novosbed, Leesa is more springy and sensitive.
- The materials used in Novosbed are arguably more durable.
- In the case of Leesa, there is only one level of firmness to choose from.
- A perfect firmness guarantee is also included in Novosbed’s three options.
- Novosbed is about $150-$200 more expensive than the standard mattress.
Avena foam (a latex-like foam) makes up the first 2 inches of the Leesa mattress, followed by 2 inches of 3 lb. density memory foam and 6 inches of 1.8 lb. density polyfoam.
2″ of 5 lb. density memory foam, 2″ of 5 lb. density memory foam, and 7″ of 1.8 lb. density polyfoam make up the Novosbed.
The Avena foam offers a more responsive feel than the Novosbed’s memory foam. Whether or not this is a good thing is a matter of personal choice.
As far as sinking into the mattress was concerned, I didn’t think the mattresses differed much in that regard. But the Leesa’s responsiveness and liveliness make it stand out from Novosbed. This means that the Novosbed, like most real memory foam mattresses, would take longer to respond to movement if someone sat on it.
What kind of sensation is best? Well, that comes down to personal preference. My advice is to make sure you’re aware of how individuals feel about the actual memory foam feel before making a decision between these two mattresses.
Leesa only offers one firmness level, which I believe is suitable for most people. As far as I can tell, they did a terrific job of catering to a wide range of people’s needs.
Among Novosbed’s alternatives are three. However, the firmness guarantee is what really sets it apart. Customers who receive their mattresses and find them to be either firm or too soft will receive a Comfort Plus layer from the manufacturer at no additional cost. I think this is a fantastic idea, and it should alleviate any worries about not being able to test out the mattress before purchasing it.
Customer Service / Trial / Return Policy
While there are some minor differences between the two firms when it comes to the sleep trial and return policy, I would just remark that they are both excellent and I wouldn’t use the differences as a factor in making my final decision..” Excellent customer service is a hallmark of both businesses.
Both businesses use the same density of foam for the foundation. However, it is the middle layer that makes the most difference. When it comes to memory foam, Leesa utilizes a 3 pound density, while Novosbed utilizes a 5 pound density. The longer I use the Novosbed, the more durable I expect it to be because of its higher density.
In order to keep people from “sleeping hot,” both mattresses employ the same strategy. I found no significant difference in the mattresses, therefore I would say they are roughly comparable in this aspect.
Leesa’s Queen retails for $1199.00, but customers can usually save $75. The Novosbed Queen costs for $999.00, however it is frequently discounted by $100. Leesa sells for less than Novosbed, so buyers must evaluate if the differences in structure, feel, and quality are worth the additional expense.
Which Mattress Is Right for You?
Choose Novosbed mattress if you like:
- Classic memory foam feel – In terms of deep compression support, pressure alleviation, and conforming to your body, the Novosbed mattress’s best quality memory foam does a good job. Unlike memory foam, it doesn’t cause you to feel like you’re being crammed into a mattress.
- A mattress with different firmness options – As a bonus, the Novosbed mattress comes with a Comfort Plus top cover that enhances overall comfort. Adding a second layer allows you to fine-tune the firmness of your mattress.
- Sharing your bed – The Novosbed’s all-foam construction reduces motion transfer to a great extent. The fact that it doesn’t sink much makes it an excellent choice for couples. To avoid the feeling of falling into a hole when sharing a bed, the Novosbed may be the best option for you if that is the case for you and your partner. You won’t have to worry about waking up your partner if you need to adjust your sleeping position or get out of bed at any time of the night.
Choose Leesa Original mattress if you like:
- Memory foam feel – With its original cover and memory foam layers, Leesa provides a soft feel that is typical of this type of mattress.
- Sleeping cool – As a result of the thin cover and the use of specific cooling technology, this mattress is breathable and does not feel as sticky as memory foam mattresses typically do.