Is there a hybrid out there that meets your high expectations? The DreamCloud Premier or the Sparrow?
As a result, Sparrow is able to offer a lifetime of comfort guarantee on all of their goods. Additionally, DreamCloud’s customer support team has more than 100 years of combined experience in the mattress industry and is dedicated to helping you select the mattress that’s right for your body.
Our comparison of the DreamCloud Premier and the Sparrow will examine their structure and characteristics. Using this information, we’ll determine which sleepers and preferences will be best served by each mattress.
Read our in-depth evaluation of both products to get a better understanding of each company’s offerings:
Quick Comparison: Sparrow and DreamCloud Premier
- Enhancements in cooling capacity.
- Exhilarating smothering sensation.
- It has a high-quality foam and a coil system.
- Luxury at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Retaining walls.
- Pressure-relieving technology of the highest caliber.
Comparing Construction (Materials & Quality)
Sparrow Signature Hybrid Construction
When you order this product, it is compressed, packaged, and mailed directly to your door.
Thermal Phase Change Cooling technology and Gel-Infused Memory materials quilted into the cover assist regulate your body’s temperature all year round. This mattress has a total height of 12 inches.
- A 3-inch thick EnergexTM Temperature Responsive Foam covers the top layer. With memory foam’s pressure alleviation and latex’s responsiveness and durability, this cutting-edge material fully supports your body.
- The SmartFlow Support Foam in the second layer is 1 inch thick. There should be a transition between this layer and the support coils below.
- 6-inch Quantum Edge Pocketed Support Coils make up the innerspring layer. The Quantum Edge system is designed to offer support for the full sleep surface, including the edges.
- Underneath the coils, a layer of support foam serves as the basis.
DreamCloud Premier Construction
This hybrid can be delivered professionally or folded up in a box. Two layers of velvety memory foam fill the 2-inch euro cover, which is constructed of a luxurious cashmere-blend fabric.
Including the two foam layers in the cover, the complete bed is 14 inches high.
- The 2.5-inch thick soft traditional foam beneath the EuroTop acts to cushion your body and alleviate any discomfort from sensitive pressure points.
- When you lie down, you don’t have to worry about the coils beneath you or sinking too far into the mattress because of the 1-inch thickness of the support layer, which is made of normal common foam.
- The bed’s lowest point is its innerspring layer, which is 8.5 inches in height. The perimeter coils in this unit work in conjunction with the ventilation, support, and motion isolation provided by the inner coils. In order to ensure that you are supported evenly on all sides of the mattress, the perimeter coils have been engineered to provide a stable edge support system for the bed.
Comparing Firmness (Support & Feel)
On our firmness scale, Sparrow’s Medium choice is rated 5.5 out of 10, with 1 being feather Soft and 10 being as firm as a rock. On the same scale, the DreamCloud Premier is rated 5.5. As a result, both back and stomach sleepers will be able to utilize these possibilities.
Sparrow Plush is a 2.5-star option for those who prefer a softer level of support. In addition, they provide a Firm model that scores an 8.5 out of 10.
In comparison to the DreamCloud Premier, the Sparrow has a longer response time, but the deeper materials respond faster than the comfort layers above. Memory foam, on the other hand, can be a challenge for those with mobility issues, thus this could help both products appeal to a wider range of people.
The EuroTop on the DreamCloud Premier should be velvety and sumptuous, whereas Alexander should be cool and crisp to the touch.
Comparing Sinkage and Bounce
The Sparrow is best for those who desire a firm hug, while the DreamCloud Premier is best for those who prefer a delicate cradle. If you’re looking for a mattress that feels like you’re sleeping “in” it, go no further than a memory foam mattress. You should be able to float on top of the velvety, luscious cover in the latter case.
To avoid buyers getting “stuck” as they sink into the fabrics, both of these things should have a moderate bounce.
Comparing Motion Transfer
Compared to innersprings, hybrid beds are more expensive but less expensive than latex and similar materials. When shopping for a new mattress, most people don’t give much thought to motion transfer. If you have a partner who is very prone to motion, the Sparrow may be the ideal option for you, as it has a somewhat better motion control than the Premier, but both mattresses should perform well for the majority of people.
Comparing Edge Support
Because of the coils, both of these alternatives should provide above-average edge support. Because of this, couples or those that enjoy stretching out on their beds will have more room to spread out. Edge-to-edge coils in both beds should alleviate this problem.
Sparrow vs. DreamCloud Premier Compared Side-by-Side
|Cover||Thermic Phase Change fabric and Gel-Infused Memory materials||CASHEX cashmere blend|
|Materials||Energex™ Temperature Responsive Foam, SmartFlow Support Foam, Quantum Edge Pocketed Support Coils||poly foams, gel memory foams, standard support foams and individually wrapped coils.|
|Cooling||Thermic Phase Change fabric, Gel-Infused Memory Foam, coils for airflow||Cooling gel, breathable cover, pocketed coils|
|Sinkage||Deep Hug||Deeper Hug|
|Trial Period||365 nights||365 nights|
|Adjustable Base Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Shipping||Ships to the United States and Canada, shipping is free in the contiguous states, White Glove service can be arranged||Shipping is free in the contiguous United States, a fee is required for orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska, White Glove service is optional|
|Made in the USA||Yes||Designed in the USA, sourced from China|
|Size||Sparrow Price (w/o discount)||DreamCloud Premier Price (w/o discount)|
|Split Cali King (1 side only)||$1,149||N/A|
Should I Buy the Sparrow Signature Hybrid or the DreamCloud Premier?
Is there anything else we can do for you?
For back, stomach, and side sleepers, both beds should have a bounce and an uniform Medium feel.
The real distinction is most likely to be found in your personal choices. What are the main differences between the two? Let’s take a closer look.
We Would Recommend Buying Sparrow if You are Looking for:
- Exceptional edge support. With the Quantum Edge coil system, you can rest assured that your mattress will be well-supported across the whole surface area.
- A cool sleep experience. Multiple cooling technologies and specifically developed materials are employed in this product to ensure that it does not overheat.
- Want Firmness options. Plush, Medium, and Luxury Firm are all available from Sparrow.
We Would Recommend Buying DreamCloud Premier if You are Looking for:
- A cozier cradle. This could be a good option if you prefer to sleep with your head in foam while yet receiving good back support from the coils.
- Incredible Value. If you’re looking for a great deal on a bed, go no further than this company.
- A luxurious cover. For those who like a more luxurious night’s sleep, the Eurotop with a cashmere-blend cover is a good option.
Sleeping in any position is a fantastic choice with either of these brands. For a good night’s sleep, they both offer universal comfort and easy positioning.
Your personal tastes may play a role in your decision-making process. We strongly encourage you to read our comprehensive review of each of these fantastic products.