If you’ve been looking for a new mattress online, you’re more than likely to have come across an ad for Nectar Mattress. But the mattress is more than just a clever marketing; it’s a hot new item in the world of memory foam beds that people are raving about. Why? Nectar’s products are of the highest quality, yet for a fraction of the cost of some of its competitors.
Is it possible that affordability might outweigh the desire for opulence? It examines the conundrum of our comparison of the Zenhaven and Nectar mattresses.
The Zenhaven mattress from the Saatva Company is one of their most distinctive offerings. Latex mattresses are made from a variety of natural and organic materials, allowing sleepers to choose between a Luxury Plush or Gentle Firm feel. It’s never been so simple to change the firmness of a mattress; all you have to do is grab your sleeping companion and flip it over.
Which of these goods, if any, is most suited to your needs? What are you waiting for? Click here to find out! Please click on the links below if you’d like to learn more about these products.
Quick Comparison: Nectar and Zenhaven
- Helps alleviate stress.
- It’s the same old, same old memory foam.
- Trial duration of 365 nights.
- Retains less heat.
- The bed is hypoallergenic.
Comparing Construction (Materials & Quality)
This product is rolled, compacted, and put into a bag for easy delivery to your home. This mattress’s interior composition is made completely of foam, so foam enthusiasts can rejoice.
A poly-blend mattress cover is used to protect this bed. This mattress has a surface degree of contouring that should only be the beginning of your pressure reduction thanks to the use of quilted memory materials blended with gel. Additionally, the material has cooling capabilities that should be welcomed by most hot sleepers.
It has 12 inches of foam under the cover.
- The top layer is a 3-inch thick memory foam. Surface heat may be removed from the body thanks to the gel in this material. This fabric should be able to cradle your body in a way that alleviates stress.
- Conventional foam fills the center of the cushion. It has a height of 2 inches and should be able to withstand a lot of weight. Your body’s heavier components can then slip into the thicker base beneath it, thanks to this transitional layer.
- There is a 7-inch thickness of regular conventional foam on the bottom to ensure optimum alignment and longevity.
A white glove delivery service is included with this product’s delivery and free in-home installation, unlike many other bed-in-a-box companies.
There is a 1-inch layer of pure New Zealand organic wool quilted beneath the cotton cover. This encircles the bed’s inner latex layer, which is 10 inches thick.
- In the first layer, a 1.5-inch Talalay latex layer, there is a proprietary 5 Zone Comfort Layer, which means there are various regions built with different firmnesses and densities that collaborate to affect comfort and spinal alignment.
- Next, a 3-inch Talalay latex foam layer provides further stability.
- The third layer is a 3 inch Talalay latex layer that should be a little more solid than the first two levels.. It provides quick support to those who may require it, but when the mattress is flipped, this harder latex acts more like a base.
- Talalay latex foam, a 1.5-inch layer, serves as the comfort layer for Gentle Firm mattresses. The Plush setting’s bottom layer should be noticeably harder than the Plush setting’s top layer. The 5-Zone Comfort Layer is also included.
Comparing Firmness (Support & Feel)
Mattresses are rated on a scale of 1 to 10, with a 10 rating being the most firm. The Nectar has a rating of 6.5, which places it in the medium-firm category.
Luxury Plush Zenhaven is rated 4.5, while Gentle Firm is rated a whopping 7. Despite this, the rest of the review will adhere to its Luxury Plush option, which has a Soft and a Medium firmness level.
Sleepers can sink into the Nectar and Zenhaven mattresses, which provide a deep embracing experience. As the Zenhaven is a little softer than the Nectar, its cushioning support should be expected to be slightly higher, but the Nectar’s close cushioning shape is what memory foam fans need.
Most people should be able to get a good night’s sleep in either of these positions. Both provide the required comfort and support for a good night’s sleep. The hips of stomach sleepers may benefit from a firmer mattress. Some people may like Zenhaven’s Gentle Firm setting, which provides just the right amount of support.
Comparing Sinkage and Bounce
This group of mattresses has a wide range of variations. Zenhaven provides repositioning sleepers with a large amount of bounce, but both options provide a deep hugging feel that many sleepers enjoy.
Zenhaven’s latex layers respond quickly to the body’s movements at night, making it easier to sleep. The Nectar’s deeper and harder foams should give sleepers a sturdy foundation to push off of, allowing them to reposition themselves as well.
Comparing Motion Transfer
There is nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of your partner or children climbing into and out of bed. Motion isolation beds can provide this benefit.
Due to its Talalay Latex construction, the Zenhaven mattress fares well in motion transfer tests. Due to the minimal motion transmission properties of memory foam, the Nectar narrowly edges out the competition in this category. All in all, the movement on the other side of the bed should be hardly audible to sleepers.
Comparing Edge Support
If you’re a person who likes to stretch out on the edge of your bed, you may benefit from perimeter support. There are some similarities between these two products in this category. Due to the high level of support provided by both alternatives, it is difficult to evaluate which is superior.
Nectar vs. Zenhaven Compared Side-by-Side
|Cover||Poly-blend that is quilted to memory foam||Organic Cotton quilted with New Zealand wool,|
|Materials||Gel memory foam and conventional foams||Natural Talalay Latex|
|Cooling||Gel inside the memory foam layer, cover is breathable||Wool, latex w/ pinholes|
|Firmness||6.5/10||4.5/10 or 7/10|
|Sinkage||Deep Hug||Deep Hug|
|Trial Period||365 nights||180-Night|
|Certifications||CertiPUR-US®||OEKO-TEX®, GOTS Certified cotton and wool|
|Adjustable Base Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Shipping||Ships to U.S., White Glove Delivery is optional||Free White Glove Delivery to anywhere in the contiguous United States and parts of Canada|
|Made in the USA||No||Yes|
|Size||Nectar Price (w/o discount)||Zenhaven Price (w/o discount)|
Should I Buy Nectar or Zenhaven?
Both of these goods have distinct advantages and disadvantages that cater to different preferences and budgets. If you’re still undecided, here are some final thoughts to help.
We Would Recommend Buying Nectar if You are Looking for:
- Memory foam. This bed’s memory foam is said to conform to your body’s curves and relieve pressure points.
- A great value. This product is a bargain in a market where memory foam mattresses may cost hundreds of dollars.
- Great motion isolation. Incorporating memory foam into Nectar’s layers allows for the mattress to benefit from the material’s motion isolation qualities.
We Would Recommend Buying Zenhaven if You are Looking for:
- Natural materials. Mattresses made by Saatva are made with more environmentally-friendly procedures and materials that help save the planet one mattress at a time
- Firmness options. What’s the problem with your mattress? Flip it over and you’ll find a luxuriously plush surface. Is it too flimsy, or is it Find a firmness that keeps you afloat by flipping it upside down
- Enhanced cooling. Due to latex’s ability to control temperature and wool’s ability to wick away moisture, you should no longer have to wake up in a wet bed.
There is no clear winner in the mattress industry, and this appears to be the case in this situation. As a result, it is all about what the client wants. For those on a tighter budget, Nectar might be the better choice.
Nonetheless, if they’re on the hunt for a luxurious natural sleeping choice that’s easy to adjust, Zenhaven might be the best solution. But it’s up to you to make that decision. Don’t forget to check out our in-depth reviews for both of these beds if you’re still unsure.
In addition, we’ve compiled a list of our favorites.