Hybrid or all-foamed? How would you prefer to be cuddled? What is the significance of all this?
There are a lot of similarities and differences between Zenhaven and WinkBed mattresses, and this comparison will help you figure out which one is ideal for you. By partnering with Saatva, Zenhaven has the goal of delivering high-quality products at reasonable costs. WinkBed has created a mattress to help you get a good night’s sleep and stay healthy.
For a more in-depth look at each bed, check out our in-depth evaluations after reading this comparison:
Quick Comparison: Zenhaven and WinkBed
- Retains less heat.
- Mattresses that are hypoallergenic.
- Support that is widely dispersed.
- Retains less heat.
- For heavier people, this is ideal.
Comparing Construction (Materials & Quality)
If you’re looking for a mattress that doesn’t need to be compressed before shipping, this is the one for you.
Wool is quilted into the cover of this 10-inch mattress, which has a cotton cover. This product has two textures: a soft, plush side and a firm, gentle side. We’ll talk about the design as though we’re working with the Gentle Firm setting, as that’s the most adaptable.
- One and a half inches of Natural Latex Gentle Firm Comfort Layer are located on the surface of the topmost tier. This has five distinct comfort zones that are designed to alleviate stress in various parts of the body.
- A 3-inch Natural Latex Firm Base Layer is the second layer. Solid bounce and support are the primary goals of this Talalay latex substance.
- The Natural Latex Plush Base Layer, which measures three inches thick, is the final layer. You can expect a softer feel and moderate pressure alleviation when you turn the mattress to the Luxury Plush option.
- A 1.5-inch Natural Latex Luxury Plush Comfort Layer is used as the top layer of this bed to provide the ultimate in plush comfort.
The coil and foam hybrid is compressed and shipped in a box.
The Tencel cover is designed to keep you cool while you sleep.
Softer, Luxury Firm, Firmer, and Plus variants are all offered in this mattress. The Luxury Firm mattress is 13.5 inches tall, however there is some variation in firmness across the many options. We’ll focus on the Luxury Firm’s construction, which should be the most accommodating.
- There are two inches of Hypersoft gel foam in the first layer of the EuroTop, which is designed to keep you cool.
- The second layer of SupportCell foam is 2.5 inches thick and provides further pressure reduction.
- In the innerspring layer, an 8-inch pocketed coil system is used for support. It is hoped that these springs will provide more stable support for the head and feet, as well as greater alleviation for the hips and shoulders.
- Polyfoam in the base layer is designed to absorb movement from the coils and offer a solid foundation for the rest of the mattress.
The Plus model’s construction is slightly different to provide a more durable product.
Comparing Firmness (Support & Feel)
In order to establish how each object should feel, we use a scale of 1-10. Beds rated 1 and 10 in this system should feel extremely soft and firm, respectively.
The Gentle Firm side of Zenhaven received a 7 overall. With a 4.5 rating, Luxury Plush should feel medium to medium-soft. In general, stomach and side sleepers should choose for a firmer level of comfort, since this prevents the spine from becoming crooked due to hip sinkage.
The WinkBed mattress is rated at 6.5 on the firmness scale, which most purchasers will find to be medium-firm. There is a Milder option for side sleepers or those who prefer a softer level of comfort. There is a 7.5 rating for the Firmer version, and an 8 for the Plus option.
Combo sleepers should be able to get about their beds without difficulty because both beds should be made of materials that respond fast. When it comes to heavy sleepers, WinkBed’s Plus might be the better option.
Comparing Sinkage and Bounce
If you’re looking for a deep hug, Zenhaven’s soft side should be able to supply that, whereas Gentle Firm is more of a cradle. There should be no feeling of “stuckness” or overheating as a result of the cover’s wool and modest bounce.
In order to keep the sleeper on top of their materials, WinkBed needs to softly cradle them. The upper tiers of this product should have low bounce, with moderate bounce pushing back from the bed’s depths.
Comparing Motion Transfer
It’s possible that Zenhaven, with its bouncy latex and mild bounce, will allow for more motion transfer memory foam while still doing well in this test. Although the WinkBed has a coil system, the substantial foam layers above and below the coils should help minimize motion transfer. When compared to the traditional innerspring design. For those who have a restless companion, Zenhaven may have an edge over WinkBed because of its all-foam construction.
Comparing Edge Support
When compared to other bed-in-a-box goods, both beds should have enough edge support. However, the all-foam Zenhaven may have deeper compression. Since the WinkBed has an edge-to-edge coil construction, it should provide more robust support with less compression, making it a better option in this regard.
Zenhaven vs. WinkBed Compared Side-by-Side
|Cover||New Zealand wool and cotton||Tencel fabric|
|Materials||Talalay latex||Coils and foam|
|Cooling||Pinholes in latex, wool||Tencel fabric, cooling gels, pocketed coils|
|Sinkage||Deep Hug||Gentle Cradling|
|Bounce||Moderate||Minimal in upper levels, Moderate deeper bounce|
|Trial Period||180 nights||120 nights|
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1
|Adjustable Base Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Shipping||Free White Glove delivery service available to the continental United States and parts of Canada||Free in the contiguous United States|
|Made in the USA||Yes||Yes|
|Size||Zenhaven Price (w/o discount)||WinkBed Price (w/o discount)|
WinkBeds mattress vs Avocado mattress vs Zenhaven Technical Analysis
The WinkBeds vs. Avocado vs. Zenhaven mattress comparison table clearly shows that WinkBeds is the best value for money mattress on the market at this time. According to the materials utilized and the general quality of the mattress, WinkBeds’ cost is very reasonable. WinkBeds takes the prize for the finest edge support. WinkBeds is eligible for the Best Durability award. WinkBeds is the most responsive mattress. WinkBeds outperforms Avocado and Zenhaven in terms of overall technological specifications, with higher scores for some of its most significant features.
Saatva appears to have a better overall shipping and trial policy than Avocado and Zenhaven. There is a clear difference between the WinkBeds Mattress and the Avocado Mattress and the Zenhaven Pressure Points in terms of support and pain relief. According to our analysis of features, WinkBeds comes out on top in the WinkBed v. Avocado v Zenhaven mattress comparison!
This WinkBeds vs. Avocado vs. Zenhaven round appears to be the best, but the analysis found that the Saatva mattress would be a better option for you than the others. Saatva is one of the best-rated mattresses on the market based on the most important features and metrics. As a result of this in-depth investigation, we can confidently say that Saatva mattress stands head and shoulders above the competition.
Should I Buy Zenhaven or WinkBed?
It’s time to go! What kind of mattress do you want to sleep on? The following recommendations will help you determine which product is most suited to your personal sleeping habits.
We Would Recommend Buying Zenhaven if You are Looking for:
- Two beds for the price of one. There are two comfort levels available for customers to choose from: Luxury Plush and Gentle Firm.
- Zoned comfort. The torso and shoulders should be supported by a firmer mattress, but the feet and head should be able to relax.
- A deep hug. Temperature-regulating wool covers and a good level of bounce keep this mattress from overheating or making it hard to get out of bed.
We Would Recommend Buying WinkBed if You are Looking for:
- Multiple comfort options. Mattresses come in softer, firmer, plush, and luxury firm varieties to meet the needs of every buyer.
- Zoned comfort. If you sleep on your side, your hips and shoulders tend to sink into the mattress, therefore this mattress has zoned comfort materials that should help alleviate that discomfort.
- A gentle cradle. The combination of minimal sinkage and cooling technology should result in a cool and breezy night’s sleep.
Multiple comfort settings and targeted support are available on both beds. Zenhaven is a great product for those who want a deep hug and a practical double-sided product. WinkBed’s soft cradle and hybrid feel should entice buyers.
To get a better understanding of the inner workings of each model, peruse our in-depth reviews. Or, have a look at our selection of the best designers and manufacturers.