How many times do you wake up with pain and not sure if it’s from your neck or shoulders? That’s because the pain is from within the same area. According to Bax-u, neck pain can be shoulder pain. Statistics indicate that 45% of people working suffer from neck pain. With a difference of 3%, women are known to suffer from neck pain than men. In the United States of America, 85% of its population suffers from a neck or back pain within a particular stage in their lives. Therefore, getting a neck pain solution is vital. Nothing works better than a neck pain pillow. Wondering where to get one? Don’t worry; this article will discuss the fantastic CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow. Make yourself comfortable and continue reading.
Amazing Details about the CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
If you dream of owning one of the most comfortable pillows, then you should go for this pillow. It comes with a 27inch width. Do you love being appropriately cradled? Then think of non-other than this pillow. The queen size of this pillow will gently and adequately cradle your body, giving you optimal comfort. Thanks to its high-quality memory foam used in its making for this fantastic feature. More so, after cradling you, it returns to its original shape.
Just like the Chiroflow Waterbase Pillow, this pillow does not require fluffing. And do you know what’s impressive? Despite not being fluffed, the pad still offers extra support; thanks to its high contouring abilities. What I love about this pillow is that it’s perfect in all ways. The cover is amazing! It is micro-vented and comes as a nice Kool-Flow. Even better, the cover is easy to manage as it is machine washable. By looking at it, its beauty will blow your mind away. Coupled by its softness attributed to its high-quality memory foam, and the optimal support it gives to the back and neck, this pillow qualifies as the coziest and most versatile available.
Note: You may need Medium Profile Memory Foam Neck Pillow Review
The following unique features make the CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow stand out from the rest. But with such qualities, who wouldn’t rate it as an exceptional? Check out the features and decide:
- The cover gets made from 40% bamboo and 60% polyester. Do you know what this means? That the pillow is breathable, thereby regulating your body temperature while you sleep. Thanks to the bamboo used in its making. The fabric is soft and allows air to circulate freely.
- It gets made in the United States of America.
- Just like the Medium Profile Memory Foam Neck Pillow, it is Chiropractor approved. It gets recommended to people in need of proper spinal alignment and neck support. What I love about this pillow is the fact that if unsatisfied, you get access to free personal customization.
- It doesn’t matter what kind of a sleeper you are; it conforms to all sizes and sleeping positions.
- It’s luxuriously soft, making it the newest feather-like cozy pillow in the market today
- It is CertiPur-US certified, meaning that the high-quality foam in its filling is free from PBDE flame retardants, ozone depleters, and heavy metals like lead and mercury.
- Thanks to the bamboo used in its making; it is dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic. Even people with various allergic conditions are free to use this pillow.
- Maintaining it is a downhill task, you only need to machine wash it.
- You don’t need to fluff this pillow.
- With its trademark logo embedded on the fabric reading “CozyCloud,” it is easy to identify this shredded memory foam pillow.
Chiropractor chooses and recommend this pillow as great in the neck and back support and especially for those experiencing various issues around these areas. Also, according to Dr. Rick Swartzburg, D.C., an expert in proper posture techniques and neck pain suffers, if you love a touch of soft feel, blended with a traditional design, and extra support, then the CozyCloud pillow is perfect for you. It comes with additional memory foam to assist in retaining support. Dr. Rick advises that this pillow is excellent with all sleeping positions. For the back sleepers, they only need to put the cushion under the neck curve or lower cervical area. You get to do this by holding the pillow on both sides, then pull it downwards.
According to Dr. Rick, he does not recommend pillows with traditional shapes because they push the neck out of alignment. But of all the conventional shaped pads he’s tested, the CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow was soft enough, very supportive, and perfect with all sleeping types.
Note: You may need Beautyrest Latex Foam Pillow (Standard) Review
Users Point of View
Many customers confirm their satisfaction with this pillow. On Amazon, over 400 positive reviews garner this pillow a 4.1-star rating. Among the verified buyers on Amazon like Brian, it is the best pillow he ever slept on in his entire life! According to Limpach who had issues with his neck and migraines, this pillow became the best than the buckwheat pillow he had used for many years. It is indeed an incredible pillow!
- Regulates your body temperature
- Cozy and luxurious
- Machine washable
- CertiPur-US certified
- Optimal neck and back support
- Ten-year warranty
- It comes with a smell not pleasing to some people. But no need to fret; the smell goes away a few hours after airing the pillow.
The above illustration is clear; the CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is the best neck pain pillow in the market today. If you are looking for a great neck and back support, softness, comfort, the right loft, and a luxurious look, then this pillow will sort you out. It’s no doubt; spending your hard earned money on this pillow is a worth deal. Why not make that smart decision now; order yours now.