People from all over the world have different sleeping styles. Majority of the people are side sleepers and back sleepers. Stomach sleepers are not as many as the other two types of sleepers but the number is still large. Of the three types of sleepers, stomach sleepers, find it a little bit harder to sleep comfortably. This is mainly because of the choice of pillows in the market. Sleeping on the stomach is also not a very comfortable position because at some point during the night, stomach sleepers put their hands below the heads in order to get more comfortable. Others like to sleep with their arms under their pillows.
- STOMACH SLEEPING & MORE: The thinnest pillow out there - 2.5 inches ultra slim pillow with ergonomic edges is specifically designed to provide maximum comfort for stomach or back sleepers who like their pillow extra ultra slim
- PREMIUM 100% COTTON COVER: Removable, Machine Washable Premium 100% Cotton Cover - Standard Sized 24x16 Inches
- SPINAL ALIGNMENT & IMPROVED BREATHING: Thin and flat design provide comfortable spinal support, may reduce snoring, help breathing and improve neck, back, and/or shoulder pain
- SAFE PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM: Highly durable and long lasting, odor-free memory foam
- DUAL SLEEPING SURFACE: Half pillow design for extra stability with a rounded top and flat bottom - best for sleepers who do not flip their pillow when sleeping
You must agree that this position is not always fun. If you are stomach sleeper and opt for the high and very firm pillows, chances are you will wake up with a stiff neck and pains in many parts of your body. You need a pillow that will slightly lift your head off the mattress. This kind of pillow has to be ultra-thin and soft. It should also be strong enough to support your head and neck and align your body well. Where then do you find an extra thin pillow that will give you enough comfort and protect you from aches? DC Labs has that solution for you with their thin memory foam pillow, the Ultra Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow.
Ultra Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow Specifications
This pillow is so thin that the first time you look at it you may wonder whether it will offer you enough comfort. At only 2.5 inches thick, this makes it one of the thinnest pillows in the market. However, you should not let the looks mislead you because this is one of the softest and most comfortable thin foam pillows in the market. The foam that makes the pillow, allows it to sink when you place your head on. It then conforms to the shape of your head and neck and you will not feel any discomforts.
The pillow is good for stomach sleepers and especially those that like sleeping with their arm under the pillow. Note that the pillow is so thin that your head will almost be on the same level as the mattress. The elevation is very slight.
Many back sleepers also benefit from using this pillow. It aligns well with the neck making them sleep better and wake up feeling fresh.
Memory foam pillow is a product that comes with many great features. It is hypoallergenic, antibacterial, anti-microbial and resistant to bugs.
The design is unique because it is flat on one side and looks like a completely normal pillow on the other half. Ultra Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow is simple with no complex features.
Another thing that makes this pillow stand out is that children can comfortably use it. Because it is so thin and light, kids find sleeping on this pillow very comfortable. It does not matter what their sleeping styles are because whatever they are, the pillows covers them all.
It also comes with a soft cotton cover. The cover is easily removable and machine or hand washable. The zipper of the cover does not interfere with your sleep.
Advantages of Ultra Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow
- Very easy to maintain and use
- Does not come with any complex additions like water punches and the like
- It is very affordable
- It ships to many parts of the worlds
- The cover is soft and easily washable
- It is an ultra-thin pillow making it easier for it to conform well with the shape of the body
- When it is too warm, it keeps you cool
- It is durable
- Very hygienic
- Hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-fugal
- Resistant to bugs and pests
- The memory foam material does not accumulate moisture or water
- Does not lose its shape
- The pillow may be thin but some users said that it was slightly heavy for its size
- It is hard to fluff the material to the shape you want because of the foam construction. This however is what keeps the thin memory foam pillow in shape.
- When it is completely new, there is that smell that comes with almost all memory foam pillows. This could be due to packaging. After removing the packaging, the smell goes away after a while.
Reviews from Consumers
Not many pillows for stomach sleepers are in the market today. Finding the right one is a great feeling for any stomach sleeper. From the users’ comments and reviews and with a rating of 9.8 out of 10, the Ultra Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow is a huge hit. 90% of the customers gave the pillow 5 stars. Below are some of the reviews from some users
Many stomach sleepers do not have it easy at night while they are asleep. Majority of the pillows are high and elevate their heads, which makes it very uncomfortable. This position also leads to neck pains and headaches. With the thin memory foam pillow, then there is no reason why you should not rest comfortably on the pillow. The pillow conforms well to your shape making you have a good uninterrupted night sleep.
The Ultra Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow will not allow you to have any more turning and tossing or sleeping on a flat mattress. Go to Amazon today and make your purchase to experience what many other users say is a wonderful invention. It is time to sleep like a baby.