Nothing feels as good as a good night’s sleep. Many people that wake up feeling tired with neck and back pains, not to forget migraines, blame a plethora of factors that cause them sleepless nights. Some will think they are working too much and not getting enough hours of sleep. Others will blame the quality of the mattress they use and yet others will think they probably need to cut down on caffeine. Not many will think that the turning and tossing was probably due to their pillow choices. Yes, a pillow plays one of the biggest roles on the quality of your sleep. If you go for poor quality, you get poor quality sleep in return. If the pillow you use is big and too stiff, then maybe it is time you changed to a thin pillow.
- STOMACH SLEEPING & MORE: The thinnest pillow out there - 2.5 inches ultra slim pillow with ergonomic edges is specifically designed to provide maximum comfort for stomach or back sleepers who like their pillow extra ultra slim
- PREMIUM 100% COTTON COVER: Removable, Machine Washable Premium 100% Cotton Cover - Standard Sized 24x16 Inches
- SPINAL ALIGNMENT & IMPROVED BREATHING: Thin and flat design provide comfortable spinal support, may reduce snoring, help breathing and improve neck, back, and/or shoulder pain
- SAFE PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM: Highly durable and long lasting, odor-free and hypoallergenic memory foam
- DUAL SLEEPING SURFACE: Half pillow design for extra stability with a rounded top and flat bottom - best for sleepers who do not flip their pillow when sleeping
It is always good to look at all the possibilities making you have interrupted sleep. Consider your sleeping style while doing so. Finding the right pillow that makes you comfortable in your sleeping position should be top on the list. Many people love firm and large or tall pillows. Others feel more comfortable with thin yet strong pillows that give their back and neck enough support and comfort. We went further to narrow down the choices for the thin pillows that would make your sleeping enjoyable. One of our best choices is slim sleeper memory foam.
What you need to know about Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow
The pillow is designed for stomach sleepers but many back and side sleepers find it just as comfortable. Like the name suggest, this pillow is very thin. At 3 inches, it is one of the thinnest pillows in the market today. It is only half an inch thicker than the ULTRA SLIM SLEEPER MEMORY FOAM PILLOW, which is 2.5 inches. As thin as Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow is, it is soft, firm enough and very comfortable.
It slightly elevates your head from the mattress preventing you from sleeping at uncomfortable angles. A bigger and more firm pillow is not always the best choice for a stomach sleeper because it props the head either too high or too far, which makes your spine to curve. With the head tilted too far back or too far forward, your back will get unnecessarily strained. If you fail to correct the situation, this can lead to serious health problems like a damaged vertebrae and sore muscles.
The softness of the pillow comes from high quality medium softness foam. It can withstand any kind of pressure without changing shape and this allows you to maintain your sleep levels all through the night. The pillow itself has no pressure points and conforms very well to your shape making you feel as comfortable as possible. It is especially supportive and helpful to people with back and neck problems.
Features of Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow
- This thin pillow is very y hygienic and easy to maintain. It comes with an easy to remove and wash cotton cover
- For people that suffer from allergies, you are in luck because the pillow is hypoallergenic
- This this pillow has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It is also resistant to bugs and pests so you do not have to worry about anything sucking your blood as you sleep
- It is manufactured in china and ships to many countries all over the world
- It uses the standard size pillowcases
- It is 3 inches thick, which makes it thin enough for people that prefer less thick pillows, 24 inches long and 16 inches wide.
Advantages of Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow
- It is affordable
- The pillow is made from high quality memory foam material
- During warm nights, the material helps to keep the environment around your body cool
- It is hypoallergenic
- It has inbuilt hygiene properties and is resistant to bed bugs and pests
- The cover is easy to remove and wash
- It is very comfortable for all kind of sleepers
- Children can use the pillow comfortably since it is not huge
- Does not change its shape at any given time
There are not many complaints about this pillow apart from the feeling that the filling is too low. This however is from a few people that prefer a fuller and firmer pillow. Besides this, they still say the pillow is comfortable.
Majority of the customers had positive reviews about the pillow. Many of them gave the pillow a 5-star rating and hailed it as exceptionally good. These two comments summed up everything about the pillow
Shannoa L said, “I have never been more excited about a pillow in my life. I have a bad neck, I am a stomach sleeper, and this is the exact pillow I have been looking for. FOR YEARS! It is the perfect thinness for stomach sleepers. No more neck aches! The memory foam is actually soft. Not too soft though. I have tried many memory foam pillows and they are as hard as rock, hate that! I cannot stress enough how great this pillow is. I wanted to buy like 3 or 4 more just to make sure I have one for the rest of my life lol yup…it’s that great to me”
You can read all the raving reviews of this pillow by other customers from Amazon.
Now you have it. Another thin pillow that will change the way you wake up every morning. Say goodbye to neck and back pains and enjoy what it feels like going about your business with a smile on your face. Join a multitude of happy users and get yourself Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow today. Check up the prices and shipping details in Amazon and enjoy the comfort.